Send the perfect combination her way to express the importance she holds in your life, for being the woman of your life. And make sure you send it to every woman of your life as there are always many. Start counting and you will be surprised on the role so many women played to make you who you are.
Please note that we may substitute some flowers / Shade for a suitable alternative, similar in style, quality, and value depending on availability.
Contains 20-23 Pink Roses, 20 - 23 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates and 0.5kg Women's Day Cake
Cake Weight 0.5 kg
Serves 4 people
Allergens Wheat, Eggs, Milk, May Contain Traces of Nuts
Number of flowers are an estimate in case of box or other container type arrangements as the actual number depends on the size of the flowers available on the day. However, the number falls in the range mentioned. For bouquets and bunches, we use the exact number as mentioned or selected.
We attempt to create arrangements to look like on the picture but in certain conditions, we may need to make flower substitutions or other wrapping/containing material substitutions as stocks move fast during festivals and other special days.
Colors may vary slightly due to monitor and camera resolutions. Rest-assured, we make every effort to bring you the highest standard and most gorgeous looking product.
Flowers always prefers to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
- We deliver fresh, from the bakery to you
- The cake comes packed securely in a box designed to keep the cake safe during transit
- All orders are delivered via our temperature-controlled delivery vehicles
- We strive to deliver in your selected time slot; however, in case of situations beyond our control, we will notify you in advance in case a delay may happen.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours (max 36 hours if refrigerated)