Panettone means an Italian variety of sweet bread formed from Milan city in northern Italy, usually made and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year's. It has a cupola shape.
Type Sweet Bread
Weight 80g (1pce)
- We deliver fresh, from the bakery to you
- The cake comes packed securely in a box designed to keep the cake safe during transit
- All orders are delivered via our temperature-controlled delivery vehicles
- We strive to deliver in your selected time slot; however, in case of situations beyond our control, we will notify you in advance in case a delay may happen.
Storage & Handling
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours (max 36 hours if refrigerated)