Silky, saucy, and chocolaty all over. These moist chocolate cupcakes just melt in your mouth. The frosting is made of real chocolates and makes you want to keep going, one after the other. You simply cannot go wrong with chocolate cupcakes, no matter what is the occasion. If you want to add red roses with the cake, click here.
Cake Type Cupcake
Allergens Wheat, Eggs, Milk, May Contain Traces of Nuts
- We deliver fresh, from the bakery to you
- The cake comes packed securely in a box designed to keep the cake safe during transit
- All orders are delivered via our temperature-controlled delivery vehicles
- We strive to deliver in your selected time slot; however, in case of situations beyond our control, we will notify you in advance in case a delay may happen.
Storage & Handling
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours (max 36 hours if refrigerated)
"In moments of joy with mabrook.me"